Your way towards zero compromises.
To achieve high-quality, cost-optimised production, you need software that allows you to monitor your production quality in confidence and make adjustments in real-time.
Use Result Viewer to make your process data easily understandable. Access detailed, visualised measurement results produced by Mapvision 5 measurement software.
View actual production images with Image Studio. Gain an overview of your production – and understand where and how you can improve.
The results are stored automatically in Result Database and images in Image Database.
Make Process Data Understandable
Get exact numbers for direct use in line adjustment and an overall view of your process. Result Viewer combines automatic statistical analyses and clear trending graphs with an intuitive 3D model of error vectors. Take advantage of powerful, tailored reporting capabilities, both on-site and remotely.
- Freely configurable graphs, statistics
- Error vectors displays
- Individually configurable displays for different purposes
- Access to measurement images directly from result display
- Automatic data storage in Result Database
- Capability analysis: Correlation, Type-1 Study, Type-2 Study and Type-3 Study
Bring Camera Images to Life
Understand your production status – view measurement images and animations any feature on any part. Easily identify defects, save time and money.
Our system takes over 40 images of each measured part. These images also reveal production information essential for improving your processes.
- Animate up to 500 images from any measurement camera to visually inspect and identify defects
- Use Feature Locators to identify inspected features in on-screen measurement images
- Analyse geometric deviations from reference parts with one click
- Visually analyse even non-measured issues, such as surface quality, cracks and weld seams
- Automatic image storage in Image Database
This video shows a simple case study of the use of Result Viewer.
- Check the status of your production, note your adjustment needs, adjust your line using in-line data and finally confirm success.
- Mapvision produces measurement data that has been verified by internal multi-camera correlation. Use valid data to make adjustments with confidence.
- You can also use part measurement averages from 10 parts upwards to make adjustments. Would you be able to do this using a CMM?
- The whole adjustment cycle – including verification of success – takes less than an hour when using in-line data.
Mapvision measures from images. The system takes over 40 images of each measured part. These images are also a powerful tool for analysing your production.
See in the video how Image Studio can show images of measured parts as animations. You can easily see differences between two or more parts. You can select any camera and zoom so that you have an optimal view of the detail that you want to view.
Result Viewer 2.0 is integrated with Image Studio. You can access measurement images directly from the Result Viewer user interface.
The video showcases new Result Suite 2.0 features and demonstrates how to investigate detected issues by viewing measurement images in Image Studio.