Quality Gate 2200 Series
For compact chassis, body and transmission components such as trailing arms, side beams and axle components.
- Measurement speed: hundreds of 3D features (x,y,z) in less than 30 seconds in automatic operation, depending on line automation and part loading
- Repeatability: typically +/- 0.02 mm with real production parts
- System performance is verified with MSA Type-1 and Type-1/3 studies, using production parts
- Measurement self-diagnosis through multi-camera correlation calculations
Maximum size of measured part
- Maximum part dimensions 330 x 860 x 320 mm (L x W x H)
- Gate Unit footprint 2100 x 1600 mm
Number of inspected features
- Up to 80 features, typically 20 – 40 features
- 3D measurement with x, y and z data of each feature
- Calculation of angles, distances, etc.
- Visual inspection with presence and orientation of components such as weld nuts, weld studs and clip nuts
Parts to be inspected
- Trailing arms
- Side beams
- Axle components
- Aluminium and magnesium cast components
AD1 22: Automatic door
A robot loads the part from one side.
AD2 22: Two automatic doors
Robot loading and unloading from either side. This option allows for a faster loading cycle.