We are looking for Software Architect to strengthen our multinational team of talented and passionate professionals. The workplace is in Helsinki Finland.
What is Mapvision and our technology?
We are digitalizing traditional mechanical measuring tasks, utilizing machine vision, photogrammetry and 3D CAD with our multi-camera technology to provide our customers with a complete understanding of their production. We help our customers with the accelerating change to electric vehicles, mass customization, faster product cycles and tightening ecological metrics.
Our 3D simulator software is growing strongly to meet the demand of the market to do more and more of the design and programming work offline or automatically. Our data analysis software delivers the benefit of our technology by helping our customers analyse the dense production data that has simply not existed before. Our software and hardware together are building blocks for global mega trends like drawingless manufacturing, digital twins, Industry 4.0 and zero defects.
What is the software team like and what we do?
Our software team members have a wide range of opportunities to work based on their interests and abilities. While we work in small teams, we have low hierarchy and capability for independent working is appreciated. We do not micromanage, and remote working is allowed.
Mapvision has ambitious goals for growth and therefore we are looking for a software architect to support the architectural development of the existing code base and the design of new software tools and components. We develop for Windows desktop using .NET languages and Visual Studio.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate is an experienced programmer who has specialised in software architecture and is able to take ownership of the architectural planning for the whole code base.
The person we are looking for has:
- 7+ years of working experience in programming with a .NET language
- Good skills in modern software architecture, especially MVVM and MVC patterns
- Experience in large codebases, ours is almost 1M lines in size
- Ability to plan for the long term independently to keep the codebase operational
- People skills for supporting the team to follow the chosen architecture
What Mapvision can offer me?
We offer you:
- The possibility of working with unique future proof technology ready to take over the world
- Relaxed and flexible working conditions with no micro-management
- Private health care, lunch, recreational and phone benefits, ergonomic and customized workstations, remote work possibility, regular in-house trainings and events, weekly indoor beach volley, market rate salary and yearly bonus plans
How to proceed?
We hire the right people straight away, so apply today by using LinkedIn Easy Apply. Just couple of clicks and that is it!
If you have any questions about the job or our company, please contact our Head of Software Tommi Martela firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here