Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our software team located in Helsinki, Finland.
What is the software team like and what do we do?
The software team consists of 16 professionals and it is divided into three software components. The team members have a wide range of opportunities to work and grow based on their interests and abilities. While we work in small teams, we have a low hierarchy, and the capability for independent working is appreciated.
In this role, you will develop software for automotive industry quality control systems. Mapvision’s multi-camera technology digitalizes traditional mechanical measuring tasks by utilizing machine vision, 3D CAD technology, and photogrammetry. In addition to CAD tools, we provide our customers with a complete result analysis suite. All of our software is developed for Windows desktop using Microsoft technologies, including WPF and WinForms.
What we are looking for?
The Senior .Net Developer will play a key role in developing our software suite to provide new and improved tools and workflows for our customers. The ideal candidate loves learning new things but has also gathered a few years of work experience already.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Several years of experience in C# and possibly C++/CLI .Net development
- Experience and interest in developing .Net Windows desktop software, including user interface design, preferably in WPF or WinForms
- Experience in working with databases, preferably PostgreSQL and/or SQLite
We appreciate it if you have a command of some combination of the following skills:
- Data analysis and visualization
- Algorithm design
- 3D CAD
- Unit testing and test automation
What can Mapvision offer you?
- A position with a high impact on a unique solution with strongly growing market demand
- Opportunity to utilize your technical skills and take ownership
- Start-up minded and international environment with low hierarchy
- Flexible company culture and freedom to organize your own work with no micro-management
- Extensive employment benefits such as private health care, ergonomic and customized workstations, remote work possibility, regular in-house training and events, market-rate salary, and yearly bonus plans
Sounds like you? Apply today with your LinkedIn profile and CV. Please mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Head of Software Development Tommi Martela firstname.lastname@example.org.
We start to review applications as they arrive and hire the right people straight away, so apply already today!