Senior Graphics Programmer
We are looking for Senior Graphics Programmer to our office located in Helsinki, Finland, to strengthen our multinational team of talented and passionate professionals.
What is Mapvision and our technology?
Mapvision is digitalizing traditional mechanical measuring tasks, utilizing machine vision, photogrammetry and 3D CAD with our multi-camera technology to provide our customers with a complete understanding of their production. We help our customers reduce waste and optimize production quality of complex parts, such as structural car body and chassis components.
Our 3D simulator software is being developed to meet the demand of the market to do more and more of the design and programming work offline or automatically. Our data analysis software delivers the benefit of our technology by helping our customers to analyse the dense production data. Our software and hardware together are building blocks for global mega trends like drawingless manufacturing, digital twins, Industry 4.0 and zero defects.
What is the software team like and what we do?
Our software team members have a wide range of opportunities to work based on their interests and abilities. While we work in small teams, we have low hierarchy and capability for independent working is appreciated. We develop for Windows desktop using .NET languages and Visual Studio.
What we are looking for?
The chosen senior graphics programmer will play a key role in developing our 3D CAD and Image Processing software suite to provide new and improved workflows for our customers. The ideal candidate loves learning new things but has also gathered a few years of work experience already.
The person we are looking for has:
- At least a few years of experience in C# or C++/CLI .Net development
- Experience and interest in developing .Net Windows desktop software, including user interface design, preferably in WPF or WinForms
- Several years of Windows 2D/3D graphics programming (industrial visualization, 3D CAD, game engine, etc.)
We appreciate if you have a command of some combination of the following skills:
- Data analysis and visualization
- Algorithm design
- PostgreSQL databases
- Testing and testing automation
What Mapvision can offer me?
We offer you:
- The possibility of working with unique future proof technology ready to take over the world
- Relaxed and flexible working conditions with no micro-management
- Private health care, lunch, recreational and phone benefits, ergonomic and customized workstations, remote work possibility, regular in-house trainings and events, weekly indoor beach volley, market rate salary and yearly bonus plans
How to proceed?
We hire the right people straight away, so apply today by using LinkedIn Easy Apply. Just couple of clicks and that is it!
If you have any questions about the job or our company, please contact our Head of Software Tommi Martela firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here