Business Excellence Manager
We are looking for a Business Excellence Manager for our team in Helsinki, Finland.
What does a Business Excellence Manager do?
In this role, you will be the driving force in our overall business process development. You will work actively with process owners to develop Mapvision processes for simplicity and efficiency and coordinate development project initiatives in line with business needs and resources. Maintenance of our Quality & Environmental management system will be part of your responsibilities and you will have the chance to take ownership and develop our audit practices, non-conformance management, and system documentation. You will also be a key player in developing our Information Security management system and driving relevant certification processes and you will ensure that Mapvision Business IT architecture meets the demands of our business processes. In this role, you will therefore also be our prime interface to our external IT partners. As the first Business Excellence Manager at Mapvision, you will have the opportunity to impact how your workday will look like.
What does Mapvision do and what is the team like?
Mapvision provides advanced in-line quality inspection solutions that enable manufacturers to visualize quality for each feature on each part manufactured and gain full control over their production performance – even for the most complex components. Powered with deep know-how in machine vision and photogrammetry, our solutions remove the need for the human eye in quality inspection and provide complete digitalization and agility in quality management.
In this role, you will be working closely with process owners from all our teams, and you will report to our Chief Operating Officer. Currently, there are over 80 Mapvisionaries around the world, of which little over 60 are located in our headquarters in Finland.
What we are looking for?
Our ideal new Business Excellence Manager loves learning new things but has gathered some years of work experience already. We appreciate experience from carrying out independent work responsibilities and projects while working smoothly together with other teams and stakeholders.
We expect you to have
- Good networking skills and a cooperative mindset as you will be working tightly with process owners across the organization
- Systematic and analytical approach to business process development
- Good communication skills in English are essential, both verbally and in writing, as this is the main language in our organization.
- Profound understanding of Quality, Environmental, and Information Security Management practices and the requirements of the management systems relevant to Mapvision (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, TISAX).
- Ability to drive awareness through active communication and education across the organization, you will be the expert to listen to in terms of Quality, Environmental and Information Security management systems as well as Business IT.
- Ability to put things in perspective – dig into details when required, see the big picture when required, you will get to explore both sides during various development projects
- Good business and simplification acumen
- Relevant understanding of Business IT systems and their relation to business processes as you will be our main contact to our external IT partners
What can we offer?
Mapvision is on a mission to visualize quality for agile manufacturing, and we offer you the possibility to work in a growing organization with a future-proof technology ready to take over the world. As part of the Mapvision team, you will get to experience a truly international growth company with colleagues from various backgrounds, with offices in Finland, the US, Germany & Czech Republic, and customers worldwide.
As part of the Mapvision team, we will offer you
- Possibility to take ownership of process development activities and impact multiple sides of the organization
- Start-up minded and international environment with low hierarchy and great colleagues
- Flexible company culture and freedom to organize your work with no micro-management
- Extensive employment benefits such as private health care, ergonomic and customized workstations, remote work possibility, regular in-house training and events, market-rate salary, and yearly bonus plans
- We have a nice new office with indoor parking and a gym, but we also have a very flexible remote working policy
How to proceed?
Apply today by using LinkedIn. Remember to indicate your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
We review applications as they arrive and hire the right people straight away, so apply already today and latest by 30.11.2021.
If you have any questions about the job or our company, please contact our COO Bo Lönnqvist at email@example.com.