What does Mapvision do?
Mapvision’s multi-camera technology digitalizes traditional measuring tasks by utilizing machine vision, 3D CAD technology and photogrammetry. The quality control systems are built to purpose in our premises from mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components including digital cameras and computer systems. The software used in the systems is in-house developed. Systems assembled in Helsinki are delivered to our primarily automotive industry customers worldwide.
What does an assembly technician do?
As an Assembly Technician, you will take responsibility for the assembly of the quality control systems in the premises in Helsinki including tasks such as standard system assembly, camera alignment and configuration, fixture assembly including automation and pneumatics, fixture adjustment, testing and measurement, computer cabinet assembly and computer configuration, setting drive motor parameters and light curtain setup in order to produce flawless deliveries to our customers. This will also include coordinating use of external resources when needed. Managing the warehouse and picking components for the assemblies is an important part of the job too. Furthermore, you will also take part in troubleshooting and problem solving, component picking, communication and reporting and development of our practices in the area of assembly. Occasionally you may also be traveling for supporting onsite assembly at our customers' premises. You will be part of our production team, currently consisting of 8 professionals working with system design, logistics and assembly. The team is small and flexibility in all roles is appreciated.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a person with experience in mechanical assembly of industrial products.
- Ideally, you would also have permit to perform electrical work related to the assembly tasks.
- Proficiency in English language is required.
- We hope you are eager also to carry responsibility beyond your own work.
- As a person, you have a proactive and self-driven attitude and willingness to continuously learn new things and guide others by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Experience in mechanical and pneumatic assembly according to manufacturing drawings and CAD data
- Knowledge of automation assembly and PLC systems
- Knowledge of electrical assembly, electrical qualification certificate is a bonus
- Familiarity with computer systems and configurations
- Excellent collaboration skills
- A position in an exciting industry aiming for growth
- Opportunity to utilize your technical skills and learn new skills
- A “Start-up minded” and international environment with low hierarchy
- Flexible company culture with no micro-management
- Extensive employment benefits such as private health care, regular in-house training and events, market rate salary and yearly bonus plans
Sounds like you? Send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Markus Vuori at email@example.com.
Please send your application latest 12.05.2021. We start to review applications already during the application period and may hire the right person straight away, so apply already today!